Thursday, August 25, 2005

Everyone finds it hard for the first time

Everyone finds it hard for the first time, but when you actually go for it, it feels a little easier than you thought of.

Same was my experience about interviews at Bhageerath, Pune. I never thought that I could face an interview so finely ( in accordance with my experiences in the oral exams).

Finally, after two technical interviews and an HR, three of us got selected in PSPL including me, tushar and onkar. Still that moment was not that joyful cause swapnil couldn't clear his 2nd tech interview. May be cause, he deserves something bigger than this.

That night we had a big party at Akhilesh Shirbhate's home. (He is Tushar's cousin and one of our distinguished alumni).

----
*PSPL - Persistent Systems Private Limited

No comments: